Sunday, February 27, 2011

Blackberry Torch vs. iPhone 4 Controversy



There is a lot of media out there lately about which is better, the iPhone4 or the Blackberry Torch. I personally believe the better one is the Blackberry Torch, and I have many reasons for this opinion. First off The iPhone4 seems like a toy to me because it has so much to do on it, and it keeps people entertained 24/7. Yes the iPhone4 is nice, and could keep good company during a boring car ride - but you should not be hooked to all the apps on your phone all the time. The Blackberry Torch has options to download apps, but I have only downloaded one which is called "Who is it?", this app makes the light at the top of the Torch flash a different color when someone specific texts me, there are 10 diffeent colors. Which leads me to my next point that the iPhone4 does not have a flashing light reminding them that they have a notification. Even though the iPhone4 has facetime, the Blackberry Torch has a sliding keyboard so you have another option for typing which is good for everyone. Even though there are many, many other points as to why the Blackberry Torch is better than the iPhone4 I think some of the main reasons are: it helps me keep my scheduale (with work, school projects, appointments, etc), lets me search the web fast and efficiently,managnes my e-mails right from the handheld device, has an amazing camera and video camera equipped with flash, and of course it has BBM.

No comments:

Post a Comment