Sunday, February 13, 2011

Media and its Effects

For me, media plays a huge role in my life. There are bad effects of having media in my life as well as good effects. Some of the bad effects would be me not knowing how to manage my'media diet' properly. I love to listen to music, watch the news, read magazine, listen to the radio, etc. But enough can do damage to my own personal thoughts. The way that it's good for me is hearing and seeing other peoples opinions and reactions to things that are happenening around the world. Media has an effect on just about everyone whether its from watching the news, or reading the paper. I think media plays an important role in our lives and is a good way of bringing us together as one. With this being said one should know how to control their intake of media and know the outer questions such as ' why are the doing that?' , and 'whats going to happen next' . Studying media is a good thing to do so you can be aware of whats around you, because its very popular in the new decade. I think media does not have 100% control over my life, but it certainley does have about 60% of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment